Thursday, January 11, 2007 1:39 PM
There's a burden on my shoulders and in my heart which i really wish to put it down. However, whenever i see you, i felt the need to be there with you ; i felt the need to protect you against all wind and rain. All is done secretly and faithfully. When i told you that i'm not sure whether i like you, i realised that i should not have said it. I'm afraid that i will regret what i said. I was stressed up, but i could not held it. I really wish for a chance to be by your side when you need me.

I wish to be your guardian angel forever. That's a promise to myself to protect you and care for you when you need it. I will lend you my shoulders when you need it too. Today is the first day that i'm going to meet you face to face after telling you how i felt. I'm not sure what will happen, but for sure, i will be damn shy. Please don't make me feel so guilty.

Finding a job is really hard. Now, there's really a need for me to work. I will work hard. I need some encouragement. Would you give me?